um did you know you can make a single serving of cake from scratch IN THE MICROWAVE?
it’s true. and imma tell u how, boo.
You don’t even need eggs. Here’s whatcha do:
- Get a big mug. At least 14 ounces. Or bowl or whatevs.
- Put this shiz in the mug:
- 1/4 cup flour
- 2 tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp. baking powder
- 1-2 tbsp. sugar (I used brown sugar and it turned out fine)
- 1/8 tsp. salt, basically just a dash if you wanna get artsy <–OK NOW MIX THE DRY STUFF UP
- THEN ADD 1/4 cup + 1 tbsp. milk (who knows why the extra tablespoon is necessary)
- AND 2 tbsp. vegetable oil (I KNOW, try not to think about how it’s gonna be inside your body soon)
- Mix said shiz up til it’s non-lumpylike.
- Zap for 80 seconds, if you’re using my microwave. I have no idea how many watts it is, so sorry ’bout that.
- EAT OMG IT’S SO MAGICAL.
Life is perfect and you are amazing. Enjoy with a cup of milk and an episode of Brooklyn Nine-Nine.
Source: Table for Two